Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Protyay Dey

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL:- Protyay Biswas
2. Your age: 32
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: protyay04
6. Your Nickname: Protyay Dey
7. Your ID: 162776

Additional information:

1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. Having served five terms in the Emergency Medical Service (EMS) and working my way up to high command as hard work, my goal is to become the organization's leader. I have plans and ideas for the future that will enhance roleplay and EMS as a whole.

2.2. I worked with EMS for 24th to 30th terms and worked my way up to DC (Division Chief). Our Former Chief Zoro Nexus gave me the position of DC because of my diligence and ability to enhance the roleplay. Our Former Chief term (God) Escobar Shakespeare gave me FTO , I was a regular employee because of my hard work; he observed my ability to enhance the roleplay. I have a strong connection to the training department since I come from an FTO background, I can educate others, I have the patience to teach any of my staff about EMS, and I am well-versed in the subject. I'm skilled at keeping the staff and the organization free from conflict. Then terms ends cames
Lucifer Watson term and i applied for High Command a lot of employees are applied but I selected Dean of Division then same ooc issue I faced but I rejoin EMS in Zoro Nexus term hes all HCs take my interview than I passed. In this team I got success

Dean of Staff
Dean of Medical Department

Dean of Training
Head of Training
Head of
Lab Tech
Head of Training
Division Chief of Human Resource and Training

2.3. My goal is to assemble a group of people who can work together to improve EMS as an organization , its credibility going forward. I'll make an effort to inspire them and allow them lots of chances to demonstrate their aptitude and leadership to others. I'll support them by hosting a lot of event.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

1) IA - internal affairs:-
These departments will actively monitor the entire department like issuing strike to any employee if he does something wrong, helping any employee if he accidentally gets into a bad problem, seeing if any department is working well and keeping an eye on our employees etc.

2) HRT - Human Resource and Training:-
Their job, They check the application, give training, see if everyone is getting the canning properly, confirm if everyone is training properly, and help employees and citizens.

3) MD - MD Department:-
Their job is to cover the lobby to ensure that it is full at all times and to assist our employees. In night time we seen low employee are in city that big problem, But don't worry I can cover up, that also manage that me and 'HC'.

4) AS - AS Department:-
The work of the department is to see if everyone is on and working properly, to see if the body armor is being taken, if someone's body armor is broken, to prove how it was broken, to keep it properly, to cover the on calls at any time, etc.

5) LT - Lab tech:-
Their job is to prepare medicines, provide medicines to PH and SH, ensure that they are in good condition and deliver them to all organizations in "Los Santos"

6) ARO - Air Resource Officer:-
This department will rescue people from far away areas by helicopter and help our organization.

7) PR - Public Relation:-
This department work public relation maintain they can help our citizen Also organised two week to one event. Every week they are check our organisation health checkup in a week two times.

8) Events:-
I will make sure to do as many events possible, it will make my employees motivated for work. I will encourage them to participate in the events as it boosts the morale of other as well as them.

EMS Departments
HRT - Human Resource and Training:
MD - MD Department
AS - AS Department
LT - Lab Tech
ARO - Air Resource Officer

-:Chain of Command:-

30. EMS Chief

29. Deputy Chief

28. Chief Of Staff

27. Chief Of Operation

26. Division Chief