Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

vin pluxury

Player
Player
Dear LeBron Sir,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is lawrence bishnoi, and I am writing to respectfully request an appeal for the ban imposed on my account for violations of rules GR3.1 and GR3.2.

I understand and respect the rules of our community, especially those concerning the prohibition of abusive language and behavior. However, I would like to provide some context for the incident that led to my ban.

On the day in question, I was subjected to continuous and highly offensive abuse by another player, who repeatedly used derogatory language towards my mother. Despite my efforts to block his number, he persisted by using different numbers. The relentless provocation led to a lapse in my judgment, and I regretfully responded with abusive language.

This was the first time I have ever engaged in such behavior, and I acknowledge that it was wrong. I deeply regret my actions and assure you that they were out of character for me. I rarely play and had never been involved in any prior incidents of this nature.

Additionally, I believe that the other player intentionally cropped his point of view (POV) to present a biased account of the events, omitting his repeated provocations. I understand that this does not excuse my response, but I hope it provides some context for my actions.

I am committed to upholding the values and rules of our community and assure you that such behavior will not be repeated. I kindly request you to reconsider my ban and grant me another chance to participate in the Grand RP community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I am willing to accept any conditions you may impose to ensure compliance with the community rules moving forward.

Sincerely,

lawrence bishnoi

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Punished correctly,
you can make a complaint on that player if he has broken any of the rules​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom