Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirac Gezi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Miraç
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 5-10
5. Your Discord mirac7221

6. Your Nickname Miraç Gezi
7. Your ID 356587

Additional information

1. Leader of the Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. When I joined this beautiful city, I was always fascinated by Familes gangi. I have worked in many states before, but I always had Familes gangi in my mind, so I want to give myself a chance as this will be my first leadership
.2. Every time I joined a gang in the city, I served in high positions. I taught people the rules of the game. I took care of my gang. That's why I want to see myself as a leader.
3.Me and my Deputy team have a history as Leos, we know what we can do where, what can happen, and we want to end the Leos in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1.First of all, low-aged people will not be able to join my gang and the military system will be applied.
2.There will be no poisonous people in my gang
3.And most importantly, there will be no HC in my gang who doesn't know the rules. There will be a special interview for each HC, everyone will get the rank they deserve, no one will be favored.
My Goals:
100% Turf
100% Graffiti
Max bonuses
Finish all the leos

Mirac Gezi

Player
Player
Valces Jinn Why do you call your friends and increase the dislike so that I can't be the leader?

Mirac Gezi

Player
Player
You are blaming a mistake made 4 months ago on my leadership. This is becoming toxic. If you continue, I will file a complaint. Everyone is free, I can do whatever I want. You are not an admin. A decision will be made based on the admin's decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom