Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Techno Racer
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jun 25, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
None

Gamer RTX

Player
Player
Dear Administration
With All due Respect I am Techno Racer
Sir on June 25 of last year I was banned for GR 1.1 because my password was somehow got leaked while I was in my fam's mail showing my friend (new comer) on how to join RP, He logged in into my account I extremely apologies my biggest mistake it's been 1 year and am eagerly waiting to get unbanned I love this project and the administration too, I miss my family members and friends and also this beautiful wonderful city, I request for an unban of my account, I request for an money wipe too, I really wanna be part of this amazing RP Project

I Recently Changed My Nickname But This Is My Real Name

Gamer RTX

Player
Player
My Main Forum Account Was Banned That's Why I Pos
Dear Administration
With All due Respect I am Techno Racer
Sir on June 25 of last year I was banned for GR 1.1 because my password was somehow got leaked while I was in my fam's mail showing my friend (new comer) on how to join RP, He logged in into my account I extremely apologies my biggest mistake it's been 1 year and am eagerly waiting to get unbanned I love this project and the administration too, I miss my family members and friends and also this beautiful wonderful city, I request for an unban of my account, I request for an money wipe too, I really wanna be part of this amazing RP Project

I Recently Changed My Nickname But This Is My Real Name
My Main Forum Account Was Banned That's Why I Posted This Forum After a Year

Gamer RTX

Player
Player
Please I request from my heart that please forgive me, i know i broke a rule please unabn my account please please
im ready for a money wipe but please unban my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom