Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Player
Player
hello bobby i posted a thread yesterday about spreading cheat, while waiting ur reply i dm with saad raptor and joined a vc with him suddenly he started to confess about how he had done the converstation between me and him and the reason why he has choosed bambino redux because it s known as illegal he streamed his discord and started showing me the conversation with him and admin hassan and how he created the conversation using F12 (inspect) on browser and in this pov at 7:32 he showed me what he said to hassan and hassan instantly requested a pc checked without checking if the screen is legit or not and as u see in the screen u can see that the screenshot is cutted (it was in browser ) can u please check this pov and recheck the screenshot that saad gave to admin and i am ready for hard pc check cuz i m just a victim of this case can u pls re open this case and check the evidence, i am ready for any investigation cuz i didn t send anything everything is edited and thank you it was a good pleasure from u for reading my paragraph
proofs : fake prooff
real prooff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom