Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MusT-rex

Player
Player
1.information

1. Your name IRL- Mustafa Kelpeçka
2. Your age- 21
3. Time zone- GMT +3
4. Average online per day- 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord- MusT-rex#6166
6. Your Nickname- MusTi Rex
7. Your ID- 84813

Additional information
1.Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. - Through some experience since I've been in the state, I think I could shape events and the RP very well as a Vagos leader. I could shape this well with strategies.

2. -I'm online for 4 - 5 hours every day and i will try to make the gang more visible and make them solve problems among themselves. It's important to me that everyone gets along well with each other, which means I would have a conversation with the gang every weekend to find improvements and solve problems.

3. - Due to the leader position I already had, I would always approach everything I plan to do as a gang leader with a brain.

4. - As the leader position, I would do things like spraying, go to meeting points and events, as well as gang activity, and treat the tasks of the players in the Vagos gang strictly, means a meeting point duty, event duty, a spray log channel in the Discord, an armory log on Discord.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. -Providing essential interviews of not only knowing the same repeatedly asked rules but requesting scenarios and having key understanding of the rules past the general googled terms.

2. -Attend and participate in all the events and let the gang members mingle with other people. Make sure nobody violates the server/ghetto rules and if a leader catches someone violating any of the rules they can punish them with a caution/kick which prevents us from issuing a caution or a strike obtain.

3. -Make sure nobody violates the server/ghetto rules and if a leader catches someone violating any of the rules they can punish them with a caution/kick which prevents us from issuing a caution or a strike obtain. Select for moderation

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Interviews on Wednesday 6/4/2022 Starting at 17 Server Time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom