Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Boris Mcqueen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2024
Time of violation
1:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8NbXYJx3UE

NoJoke

Player
Player
I received a house robbery warning and I went there and pointed a gun at he and told her not to move, but he did not comply with my demands and tried to escape while pointing a gun at her head.

Last edited:

Goblin Anarchy

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Player
I was under the impression that you need multiple guns on you for fear RP? Also I am a he not a her.

Sebastian Mayers

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Leader of unofficial org
I received a house robbery warning and I went there and pointed a gun at he and told her not to move, but he did not comply with my demands and tried to escape while pointing a gun at her head.
Fear rp where? 🤯

Goblin Anarchy

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Player
Video evidence actually shows proof of GR 6.15 (this is what police tazers are for AND you would have gotten the arrest). and Metagaming while on duty (I'm not a cop but pretty sure you should not be in a discord call while on duty). Im not here to be toxic or anything but you are reporting me (wrongly) while breaking rules. Don't seem fair

NoJoke

Player
Player
Video evidence actually shows proof of GR 6.15 (this is what police tazers are for AND you would have gotten the arrest). and Metagaming while on duty (I'm not a cop but pretty sure you should not be in a discord call while on duty). Im not here to be toxic or anything but you are reporting me (wrongly) while breaking rules. Don't seem fair
im giving demand its not gr 6.15 you did not comply with my demands and tried to escape and im pointing u gun learn how to do rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom