Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Demirr Jinn
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jul 9, 2024
Time
19:15
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/hooNcZw

Soyal Jey

Player
Player
Hello mr. Mazhor, I am aware that you rejected my application before, but I am opening this forum because I do not know when to open a new forum.

This account was very valuable to me, I gave my account to my friend because I was really ignorant and he cheated on my account, you are right, I am guilty, can you give me another chance because I am not a fraud, I accept everything to be deleted and if you want, you can even check my computer every month, I love this game very much. Thanks to you, I improved my foreign language and I want to continue this game this summer. I would be very happy if you give me a chance. If you don't, I'll accept it. I was guilty. I was just asking, thank you very much. I hope I will have a part in this beautiful project again. Have nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom