Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Umut Cyclone
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Jul 9, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/x-hbLtBD4

Umut Cyclone

Player
Player
Hello Bobby/Adham/Floki

Today i got pc check by Federico almost for maybe like 2 hours. And as federico said We cant see your logs properly so if i am cheating they couldnt see the log of it so they say i delete my own logs. But i was playing arena with my friends against some mandem family members and federico teleported me and called me to pc check so if i am cheating how can i clean my cheat and delete logs of it in 30 secs? I am new player in rage mp my id so high i used to play fivem so i have good aim from fivem thats why people calls me cheater. I love grand rp way more than fivem its way better than fivem very good project i want to keep play this game if u want you can pc check me again anytime.
Regards, Umut Cyclone

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
After reviewing the proofs, proper decision taken. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom