Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Toma Mitsuko
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Jul 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iSPRz4R

Toma Mitsuko

Player
Player
Hello again this will be my second attempt at this.

I have nothing against Mohamed Pluxury just wanted to clarify what gun skins are legal/illegal. In the GR 4.1 it only states "Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage." I am not sure how my gun skin would give an advantage to me. I would also be okay with 2 warnings in city to be like if you do it again its a ban type thing. I had no idea that I was using an illegal gun skin and as soon as I saw the forum I took it off showing proof in my other ban appeal as well. If you can point me to where in the rules I can find what skins are legal/illegal that would be great or is it just any skins that are 3rd party just not okay to use. I really respect you guys but just a little frustrated that I got a ban without a warning since I cant seem to find in rules that specifies what I can or cant have. Even asking a god they give me the same rule and not specify it.

I am very much open to a pc check if needed.

Please I hardly ever do anything wrong and if I do I learn from it and never do it again. I am very sorry and it wont happen again. Like I said I am fine with 2 warnings I really just want to play again since this is one of the best cities I have been in.

Toma Mitsuko

Player
Player
Sorry for this comment instead of adding it. Looking for an unban appeal.

Sorry again.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom