Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jose clinton
Administrators nickname
Alex odd
Date
Sep 4, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/7osBB6U

Jose Castillo

NAH!! I Would Win
Player
Hello dear admin team, Ten month ago I got banned for (g.r 1.1) cause I gave my friend my account to complete last 10 minutes in the daily investment. However I didn't know about it, It was my first experience in grand rp and It was only 2 weeks before I got banned, It was my best 2 weeks in my life without any exaggeration. I accept full wipe and any thing you say as long as you give me second chance, I want to play back with my friends and have fun again as the old days.
Sorry admin alex odd cause I didn't read the rules back then I regret my decision, please accept my apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom