Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ballistik Cinopogullari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2024
Time of violation
21:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3rRK-k8bfZk

ballistik

Player
Player
all in pov

im saying i can wait on the gates
im saying i know im doing a tresspassing but he didnt warn me about it and the gate was not locked
and he is arresting me after that

Fatih Daisy

Fatih Daissy
Player
all in pov

im saying i know im doing a tresspassing but he didnt warn me about it and the gate was not locked
Why are you deceiving the admins? You did Cr + fail rp + metagaming with your friend. Why did you edit the screen recording? Please show your whole point of view. And You have entered the private area

punishment :
3.8.2 Trespassing on Secure Facility

$30,000

3 wanted level

My bodycam:

Last edited:

Fatih Daisy

Fatih Daissy
Player
all in pov

The deputy already knows that I did this.

ballistik

Player
Player
You have to warn me first you didnt and you guys have to check gates locked or unlovcked the gare was open and ypu didnt do antything and you didnt warn me about it and i said i know im doing tresspassing i can wait on the gate pls say your hc s

Fatih Daisy

Fatih Daissy
Player
You have to warn me first you didnt and you guys have to check gates locked or unlovcked the gare was open and ypu didnt do antything and you didnt warn me about it and i said i know im doing tresspassing i can wait on the gate pls say your hc s
Okay why you deceving admins ? Your friend jumped in front of my car and you edited the moment when your friend jumped in front of my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom