Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleks HilI

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Aleks
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone +3
4. Average online per day 6-10
5. Your Discord felicita001
6. Your Nickname Aleks Felicita
7. Your ID 300552

Additional information
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1.I gained experience I am ready to take this position to get Families on top. I know I can make families better and more active , I love families . I want to get members more comfortable. I selected my Deputy's. I want to tell smth to dear Curators, I know have punishment history but peoples change please mind this.

2.2.I know gangs rules and other rules , thats thing I have experience. I really want to become a gang leader . I love gangs my all experience is on gangs.

2.3.My deputys are ready for get that position for make families more active and better . My deputys are experienced and whos in-experienced is impossible to reach HC rank without get knowledge. We will give ranks if they deserve it.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 +7 age recruiting we will recruit who's more than 7 age. No mistakes = No Warns. I know that will get +100 members. We will get +30 ppl before freeze ends.

3.2 HW robs , Ghetto robs will increase RP level in org. We will attend all events and no inactive have right to stay in org.

3.3 We will have best turfers and give max bonuses to members . We will take all graffits in ghetto. I will have best graffiti team.

Rank System

12.Leader
11.Deputy
10.Felicita
11.Under Deputy
10.Mafia
9.Cucumber
8.Warlord
---------HC-------
7.Street Fighter
6.Thug
5.Gangsta