Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kiki Leizy
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
Jul 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/27v3k4u

kikimangulica

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, so far I have been rejected every time on my appeal for unban (unblacklist) Abraham and Mujo are constantly rejecting me with a reason (rejected), may I know the reason why I cannot have another chance to play on RS1? A lot of players have opened more lotteries than me and they got another chance to play on RS1, I am aware of my mistake and in my previous unban appeals I stated that and agreed to delete every kind of property I have, even the shiny clothes I paid for with GC, I would like to ask you to give me another chance to play on this wonderful project because it is the best in the world, Thank you for reading I will wait as long as it takes for you to decide on all this, My ID is 42072 Kiki Leizy. I am aware of my mistake, all my friends were unbanned after a few days, but I still haven't, but I hope I will after this appeal. I have grown to love this community over the past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom