Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanka Blak

Player
Player
Admin Application | Blanka blak
Well, first of all, I would like to say that this is my second account. I have level 14 in my first account, and I was also playing on the second server.

Information
  1. Your name IRL Rayane
  2. Your age (OOC): 20 years old
  3. Time zone + country: "Algérie" (UTC+1)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 to 04:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): minimum 8 up to 12 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: d_a0_0r_k
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Blanka Blak
  8. Your in game ID: 75024
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: arabic - english - frensh
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
after playing in Grand RP for two years, I feel confident in my ability to assist others and support new citizens. I am eager to apply my skills in problem-solving to ensure efficient and effective assistance whenever needed.
What are your strengths?
- Calm
- Good listener
-respect every one
- Good communication skills
-i can speeken 3 language so i can help ppl to understand
What are your weaknesses?
- losing trust from people sometimes
What skills can you bring to the admin team?

-I am fluent in English and Arabic, I feel like I would always try to give the best decisions based on the situation, without being biased towards any party.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I am fluent in English and Arabic, I feel like I would always try to give the best decisions based on the situation, without being biased towards any party.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-At the present time or soon, no
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-I am a college student, so my availability in the city will vary based on my lecture schedule, either early in the morning or late in the evening.
-Before joining Grand RP, I was an experienced player in FiveM, demonstrating a strong grasp of RP rules. Additionally, my past role as an administrator on FiveM servers equipped me with valuable skills in handling various issues and resolving people's concerns effectively.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Apply from main account , also take some time to gain more experience.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom