Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miss Skorpean
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2024
Time of violation
18:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jVxNjPD58qQ?si=9Klj-_6fD3P0Gg73

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Hello dear Rose,
First of all, you were the ones who started raiding us and all the toxicity was started by you guys. You guys dared us to come to arena and after you came to arena your boy lost and logged off at arena. Later your boys started shooting at us as soon as fam raid was finished and you guys lost. You couldn't take losing for an instance could you? Also your buys tried to RDM us 4 times and still died. Also you need to train your boys. Using F word on a Girl doesn't make it women harassment, You cant take a small word? So sensitive. You want all the attention but cant handle a little heat? So much for equal rights huh. Funny how you still keep talking shit after losing so much Rose. I advice you to stop your twinkle toeing and go do some REAL RP than having some boys on your back. Dear administrator, my only request if for you to not consider such fake allegations on us and not consider people who show victim cards as soon as they get beaten up for the heat they started.

Thanks n Regards,
Rolex Grace.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Also don't steal names or you will pay for it just like you did.

Miss Skorpean

Give Respect Take Respect
Player
Hello dear Rose,
First of all, you were the ones who started raiding us and all the toxicity was started by you guys. You guys dared us to come to arena and after you came to arena your boy lost and logged off at arena. Later your boys started shooting at us as soon as fam raid was finished and you guys lost. You couldn't take losing for an instance could you? Also your buys tried to RDM us 4 times and still died. Also you need to train your boys. Using F word on a Girl doesn't make it women harassment, You cant take a small word? So sensitive. You want all the attention but cant handle a little heat? So much for equal rights huh. Funny how you still keep talking shit after losing so much Rose. I advice you to stop your twinkle toeing and go do some REAL RP than having some boys on your back. Dear administrator, my only request if for you to not consider such fake allegations on us and not consider people who show victim cards as soon as they get beaten up for the heat they started.

Thanks n Regards,
Rolex Grace.
anything in pov don't worry u get holidays

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
And for 6.19 F word is not FUCK. Its a different word I do not wanna say because I choose not to be racist. Its a different words. Please know what you say before you say.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
But u can't use on girl
What do you mean u cant use the word "Fuck" on a girl? You all fight for equal rights and equality? but when it comes to you being toxic first and then u cant handle the same thing back u show victim card? And how is it even harassing you? Its a slang? Just because you're a girl you do not get special privileges or something.

Scarlet09

Player
Player
What???? Playing the Victim card, when you as a girl use the "F" word it's ok, but when a boy tells it it's women's harassment.

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
You need English wtf is this .. is not good

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
and you need punishement for this twoo .. cause u dont know who to respect peopel ..
Respect people?? Your the one talking shit and started all this bs. You need to learn to respect other people in order to get respect. You cant just go on talking shit and not expect shit on your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom