Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freezaa Mage
Administrators nickname
James pluxury
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/64VnTWg

Friezaa Mage

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request the unblocking of my Social Club account and the associated IP address.I understand that my account and IP address were blocked due to a mistake, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. I am eager to continue enjoying grand rp with my friends and assure you that I will be more mindful of community guidelines in the future.Considering the circumstances, I kindly request that you unban my Social Club and IP address so that I can resume playing. I have recently purchased a new copy of GTA V and would like to join my friends in-game.If there are any conditions I need to fulfill or further information required from my end, please let me know, and I will promptly comply.Thank you for your understanding and consideration. I look forward to your positive response. Please gimme one more chance to play in this server don't unban my account I'll play from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom