Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Dhruv Belic

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Dhruv upadhyay
Your age (OOC): 21
Time zone + country: India (GMT+5:30)
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (09:00 PM to 04:00 AM Using 24H Time Format )
Average online per day(hours):4 to 6 hours
Your Discord ID:shivam pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Naruto hashira
Your in game ID: 58430
Your in game level: 10
Languages spoken:English,hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life: typically i can hold leadership roles that come with responsibilities like moderating conflicts, maintaining order, and ensuring a fair and enjoyable environment for all participants. For me, this sense of responsibility and the challenge of managing a community can be rewarding.
What are your strengths: I often encounter conflicts or challenges within the RP world. Strong problem-solving skills allow me to address issues diplomatically and find solutions that benefit the community as a whole.
What are your weaknesses: I am bit of impatience i am excited to learn new things so fast that it becomes my weaknesses
What skills can you bring to the admin team: More active,Moderation Assistance,Scenario Generation, friendly , Problem solving capacity
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.I am Ready
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon: NO
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

EX - LSPD COS EX FIB COS EX SAHP HOD EX BALLAS DEPUTY EX BLOODS HC Ex Lspd Police commander

Top Bottom