Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kratos Odd
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jul 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/C1Hy5Jy

MILIN SAINI

Good guy
Player
With due respect to the administrators and assistants,

I have shared my account due to which i got G.R 1.1 Permanent Ban. I accept the mistake that i made and i regret the doing. On top of that my name had "ODD" as the last name which is the name used by admin due to which Alex Odd banned me for pretending of the admin. where i was not pretending to be an admin. and neither in the rules it states that you can't use Admin used Last Name Such as Odd and Pluxury. Many people in the city use these last name and so even i did it.

Even Many people have pluxury as the last name but few have odd has last name and i love the work that's admin do and i put Odd name to show my support to the admin.

I never misused the Odd name and neither pretended to be an admin ever.

I never knew putting Odd as the last name would lead me to getting ban.

I Request the Curator of Project aka Lebron Pluxury
To give me another chance and let me in the city again

" I wont do it again just give me one chance "

A humble request 🥺🥺
- If you wish you can delete or wipe my account but let me be in the EN1

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom