Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan_Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Harroop Singh
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00-20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): it's flexible 4-6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: saibirg
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ivan Federal
  8. Your in game ID: 33670
  9. Your in game level: 16
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English, Punjabi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become the Administrator because I have gained a decent ammount of experience in 2 years of my RP life in grand RP in different servers. I have experience as a deputy and high command of many organisations. I was ex leader in other RP servers. I spent a lot of time as a RP player. During this time period, I have seen many players who don't have basic understanding of the basic rules (Not only new players but the old one as well). I really want to help other peoples to improve their RP. I know a lot about the server and it's rules which is the plus point for me.

What are your strengths?

1. Have a friendly and a really good behaviour.
2. Can learn new things easily
3. Have a good knowledge about the server
4. Good leadership skills

What are your weaknesses?

1. Trust anyone easily
2. I have some anger issues (most of the time I don't anger. I'm a chilled guy 😉)

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I gained a good amount of experience in my RP life. I will try my best to help out the people's (much more after becoming an admin)

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Unfortunately, I don't have

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No!

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I was not active from last a year due to some ooc reasons cause of that I left Grand RP but now there is nothing that will force me to leave grand rp again. Now I will complete my all dreams that I had 🙂

I'm really sorry the rules that I broke (a year ago) but now I have all knowledge about the server rules and I won't break them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom