Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Endbannungsantrag | F1 bug | Abu Blaq | 207506 | DE01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abu Blaq
Administrators nickname
Jan Phoenix
Date
Jul 9, 2024
Time
7:59
Proofs
/

Abu Yachmarr

Player
Player
Your ID: 207506
Players nickname: Abu Blaq
Administrator's nickname: Jan Phoenix
Time: 60 days

Hello dear admin team, I was apparently banned because of an F1 bug because I wanted to log out because the players provoked us rdmt vdm
I had no intention of living again after that, I just wanted to leave the game and go to the family house so I wouldn't be knocked out all the time
In addition, no admin came to help although many tickets were written but it doesn't matter I ran away and wanted to log out because they were rdm vdm and provoking us the whole time. Suddenly when I wanted to spawn in the fam house I was alive again that's why I I logged out again straight away so that I wasn't accused of bug abuse. Now I was sent up because of bug abuse and would like to be polite. It wasn't my intention to exploit a bug. I just wanted to get out of there because I didn't want to be rdmt vdmt or provoked
Well, I hope that in any case I can get the ban lifted because it wasn't my intention. Of course, I'll also take the combat log into question and the warning, but 60 days are really too long just for me to want to get away from these players
I really hope that I get unbanned because I'm currently have summer holidays and I really feel like playing with my friends all the time. I really ask for your forgiveness

I hope I can get the ban lifted or at least shortened
Greetings, Abu Blaq

Roberto Fire

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Account entbannt
Solltest du dich nochmals in solch einer Situation ausloggen bleibt der Ban in voller länge bestehen​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom