Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky Benz

مؤمن
Player
1. Your name IRL : Muhammad Al Rabby
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 4-5 Hour
5. Your Discord : ayeeefreaky
6. Your Nickname : Freaky Cassano
7. Your ID : 38684

Additional Information

1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans :​

1. I possess a diverse background, having held both Deputy and senior leadership roles within various groups. This experience has deepened my understanding of the responsibilities that come with these positions. My goal is to enhance my leadership skills by leading my team in promoting gang activities across the city.

2. As previously stated, my extensive experience in different groups has equipped me with the essential knowledge needed to effectively lead a gang in the city and outwit law enforcement. I am well-versed in the operations of this criminal organization.

3. I have a network of friends and allies throughout the city, which provides me with a significant advantage in leading my team and supporting my members. This strong connection fosters a sense of family among us, motivating our members to follow my guidance. This unity allows us to execute actions that strengthen our gang's influence.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans:​

1. Adopting a serious and professional demeanor, akin to that of a gangster, can significantly enhance the level of role-playing within the team, in my view.

2. Supporting fellow team members and adhering to the leadership's directives should be the utmost priority for everyone.

2. I've made it clear that I am approachable to all and am prepared to guide newcomers in understanding the gang's operations and how to perform their duties effectively without facing any challenges.

3. Complying with orders from the high command and embodying the role of a gangster is essential for maintaining balance in the city.

4. Learning from mistakes is another effective strategy for improvement. This approach will enable us to address and resolve issues that arise from my team members, aiming to meet every three days to tackle these challenges.

4. My goals for Marabunta Grande ?
Ans:

1. Taking part in realistic role-playing exercises
2. Using experienced players as leaders and former leaders as deputies to manage the organization in my absence
3. Spreading Marabunta's wrongdoings across the city
4. Building a feared image within our group
5. Maintaining Marabunta's dominance in areas
6. Fulfilling all given weekly tasks
7. Attending as many events as possible and creating different situations
8. Helping new members learn about gang activities
9. Creating fear throughout the city

RANKING SYSTEM
11. Leader
10. Deputy
9. Wardon
8. Turfer
7. Mafia
6. Clapper
5. Kingpin
4. Hitman
3. Tusk
2. Gangsta
1. Freeze

Thanks for giving me your time and reading my application !!

Sincerely
Freaky Cassano

Preet_Hexler

Player
Player

Additional Information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I possess a diverse background, having held both Deputy and senior leadership roles within various groups. This experience has deepened my understanding of the responsibilities that come with these positions. My goal is to enhance my leadership skills by leading my team in promoting gang activities across the city.

2. As previously stated, my extensive experience in different groups has equipped me with the essential knowledge needed to effectively lead a gang in the city and outwit law enforcement. I am well-versed in the operations of this criminal organization.

3. I have a network of friends and allies throughout the city, which provides me with a significant advantage in leading my team and supporting my members. This strong connection fosters a sense of family among us, motivating our members to follow my guidance. This unity allows us to execute actions that strengthen our gang's influence.

1. Adopting a serious and professional demeanor, akin to that of a gangster, can significantly enhance the level of role-playing within the team, in my view.

2. Supporting fellow team members and adhering to the leadership's directives should be the utmost priority for everyone.

2. I've made it clear that I am approachable to all and am prepared to guide newcomers in understanding the gang's operations and how to perform their duties effectively without facing any challenges.

3. Complying with orders from the high command and embodying the role of a gangster is essential for maintaining balance in the city.

4. Learning from mistakes is another effective strategy for improvement. This approach will enable us to address and resolve issues that arise from my team members, aiming to meet every three days to tackle these challenges.

Ans:

2. Using experienced players as leaders and former leaders as deputies to manage the organization in my absence

RANKING SYSTEM

11. Leader​

10. Deputy​

9. Wardon​

8. Turfer​

7. Mafia​

6. Clapper​

5. Kingpin​

4. Hitman​

3. Tusk​

2. Gangsta​

1. Freeze​

Thanks for giving me your time and reading my application !!​

Sincerely

Freaky Cassano

++++++

Harry Paradox

Player
Player

Additional Information

Ans:

RANKING SYSTEM

11. Leader​

10. Deputy​

9. Wardon​

8. Turfer​

7. Mafia​

6. Clapper​

5. Kingpin​

4. Hitman​

3. Tusk​

2. Gangsta​

1. Freeze​

Thanks for giving me your time and reading my application !!​

Sincerely

Freaky Cassano

W leader. Good luck.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!

The interview will take place on Friday, 13/07/2024, at 13:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Husu Verlice (1grr)
Pietro Nardelli (sweeth_)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom