Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Gold
Suspect ID
381118, 394147
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2024
Time of violation
15:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YntStl_zw4M

ivanthestrike

Player
Player
bro life in vader leader we have battlepass quest and he said in first pov he said us I wont open because for u :D he cant be leader that org

ivanthestrike

Player
Player
that bro got just warn about that video haha :D he said HE JUST SAID I WONT OPEN BECAUSE FOR U IN FIRST POV HAHAHAHA

ivanthestrike

Player
Player
were giving this game money and this game giving us battlepass quest about life in vader I dont care you re leader or not you have to open that this is cant be your decision THIS QUEST GIVING BY GAME BRO

Lucius90

Player
Player
We pay money for this game and try to do our battle pass missions. You use your powers according to your own personal egos. This is really funny. It's amazing how people like you can be leaders no matter what position they hold. And it's really sad when they say, "I don't like the way you talk, I don't like the way you look" like a 10-year-old.
I hope you can be an adult one day.
Good luck buddy I feel bad for you lol

Nor Avino

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
It is up to the leader when he wants to open it and needs an RP reason to do so other than "I have battlepass task". Harassing him and rulebreaking is not the way to get something you want.

Approved

ID 381118 will receive a punishment for mixing and FL in RP.
ID 394147 will receive a punishment for mixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom