Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kadir_Tuna
Administrators nickname
Chris_Mazoku
Date
Jan 13, 2023
Time
14:28
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/296760/#post-1062700 https://imgur.com/a/t3GwCP6

Kadir Tuna

Player
Player
Hello, even though 1.5 years have passed, I am right about one thing, I am still banned and I get an permanent ban, even though I had just 60 day ban, I got an permanent ban. I asked for another chance, but even though all the people who swear at high officials and cheat are forgiven i remember but my ban is still not forgiven even though I haven't done anything to get an permanent ban I didn't complain to anyone about this, I just wanted a chance but it always backfired even i was right. All I did is a bug abuse. I was banned for 60 days for this i accept my fate but when the time expired and I tried to log in, I saw that I was banned permanently., and then, in a way that I don't know how, while I was banned, this ban turned into an permanent one. I have been trying to unban it since that day, but I couldn't even get a reasonable answer. I would like to talk about this issue on discord. Please contact me on discord because i dont see any rule about permanent ban for not record situation or bug abuse there is a great injustice here. I want to argue about this topic even if I won't be forgiven, please i just want talk about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom