Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruvk01

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Dhruv
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: jack_badmosh
6. Your Nickname: Jack Badmoshh
7. Your ID: 10343

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

1.1 My Experience in Gang...
Underdeputy in Vagos x1
Underdeputy in Ballas x2
Underdeputy in Bloods x3
Underdeputy in Marabunta x3
Underdeputy in Families x2

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Firstly i give interview of gangs 4 times now i realized that where did i do mistakes and now i am ready to become leader of marabunta. also i have very good time of experience in gangs. Then i also was underdeputy 3 times in marabunta if leader and any deputy isn't in city underdeputy had right to lead the gang i lead too many events Hostage situation, store robbery and more...

2.2 In every gang which i lead as Underdeputy gang members also comply with my commands and not comply to other HCs. I mean gang members comply with my commands as compared to other HCs. Because my leadership skills are very good and i also talk to all members and take every gang member problem and also give them solution of there problem related to Gang Events and also teach to new members how gang run and talk like a friend thats why they told me to became leader of any gang we will support me.

2.3 I will take Good and well experienced Deputies and Other HCs that they will lead Good in my term Like that HCs that they will treat every gang member as friend and if we Make gang member friend they will listen and comply with us there will be good activity in my term.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 If Good Well experienced HCs or Deputy will be there then there will Good Activity in gang and good RP also.
3.2 I Will Take Good and Well Experienced Turf Leader and tufers that they will make 100% Turf in my Term.
3.3 I Will make best Event leader that he will lead every Event and There will be 4 Event leader 2 For Day and 2 For Night.
3.4 There will me Maximum Graffiti and Maximum Graffiti bonus.
3.5 Best Bonus System for Every Event.
3.6 Take Training HCs that they will give training to new member of every gang events and How Gang Run and More.

• RANKING SYSTEM

12.) Leader
11.) Boss (Deputy)
10.) Underboss (Underdeputy) , (Event Leader) , (Trainer) , (Graffiti Leader)
9.) Turf Leader
8.) Turfer
7.) Lieutenant
6.) Graffiti Team
5.) Mafia
4.) Enforcer
3.) Hustler
2.) Thug
1.) Associate

( Rank 2 to 7 Will be For that members who is how active)

( Like If Someone is doing less activity he will get rank 2 If more then Rank 7)

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Be more active on the server, and apply again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom