Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gustavoe costaa
Administrators nickname
El Rick
Date
Jul 4, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/pov-NP5MNVZ

Gustavoe Costaa

Player
Player
Hello, I was banned for 60 days, and the admin said it was due to lack of cooperation, and I did not hear him and I cannot speak French well. I asked him to write better in the chat because I could not hear him and I did not receive a response. This does not mean that I refused to verify his purpose, and I know why he came to verify because I have a computer. It is weak, and when I exit the game and come back again, it takes time to load buildings and things. So, when I was in prison, I hacked the door, used the flash drive, and got out of prison. This was all due to the weakness of the device, and I did not use any program in the background because I could not play well. I even used the Discord chat program. The phone is when I'm playing because the computer is weak, and if I want to check it, I agree because I don't have anything For your information, I have 100 MB of HDD storage space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom