Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of National Guard Organization / AboSeif Snow

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abo Saif

Player
Player
  1. Information
    1. Your name IRL : AboSeif Snow
    2. Your age. : 32
    3. Time zone. : +02:00GMT
    4. Average online per day : More Than 12 H
    5. Your Discord. : ezzazil
    6. Your Nickname : AboSeif
    7. Your ID : 87990
    Leader of National Guard Reasons:
  2. - 1) Leadership Quality:- In NG leadership is most important thing, especially when you have to work with other law enforcement forces (LSPD,FIB AND SAHP), As per my perspective I have that quality which will assist organization to grow.Not only that, leader should also be capable of taking right decision in quick time. Example:If NG are in mission or any raids, at that time leader should make quick and right decision to handle situation without failing in it . ( I PROMISE THAT WILL LEAD NG TO RIGHT PATH)
  3. 2). No favouritism:- Favouritism is very hazardous for employees of organization, despite of doing hard work for organization, officers are doing favouritism. Leader promote their friends and family members very easily as compared to other organisations member Example:- I have been in many organisations and work there in both server I have notice this consciousness that they are leaders are doing partiality ( I PROMISE I WILL NOT DO FAVOURITISM)
  4. 3) Dedicated to National Guard:- As being leader, I have to be responsible and be at service all the time despite whatever issue I have and I will be at service all day and night Example:- I am in family and family having any event or something like that then I will give my priority to my duty and make sure I won't be problem for NG . ( I PROMISE I WILL STAY DEDICATED TO MY JOB)

6. My advice to improve rp:-
    Basically,NG is job full of RP from making detaine to handing over to another law enforcement forces
    1). Maintaining RP while healing any civilian /gangster or colleague member Eg. Saying like "applying bandages", "streching back bone" and many more
    2). should maintain RP while putting cuffs
    3). Maintaining RP by saying that I am gonna grab you with your arms
    4) Taking permission before searching anyone This are some of RP which should be there in org. Note:- better explanation will be given then application and( I am former NG officeer haviin 1 month exp at NG
    Regards Thanks.,
    National Guard on Top

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom