Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

soloman

Player
Player

Information.
.1 Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes 36
.2 Time zone: UTC+3
.3 Daily time active on the server: (16:00 AM - 06:00 PM): Minimum of 12 hours a day
.4 Average online per week (hours): Averaging 90 hours a week.
.5 Your Discord ID: kiz3
.6 Your characters' name (IC): [Main: Jason Harlow] [Twink: Justin Kiwi]
.7 Your ingame ID (Main and twink): [Main: 109064] [twink: 118351]
.8 Your ingame level: 134 Years
.9 Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
.10 Languages spoken: Arabic and English fluently And a little Bit of Spanish

Additional information.
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
ive been part of grand rp for Almost 3 years enjoying different roles and gaining a lot of experience now i want to help the admin team with what ive learned i enjoy giving back to the community and want to do more than just play. being an admin means i can use my experience to help everyone have a fair and fun time im excited to take on more responsibility and make a positive impact by taking on bigger roles

What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Underdeputy: Bloods Street Gang
Underdeputy: Ballas
Underdeputy: marabunta
High Command: Vagos
Elite Agent in: FIB
Officer in: LSPD
Officer in: SAHP
Employee at: EMS

What are your strengths?
i learn quickly and listen well with a degree in psychology im good at understanding and judging situations accurately im also committed to finishing tasks on time and making sure theyre done perfectly

What are your weaknesses?
i feel Bad when i cant help people who need it also i find it hard when someone i trust lets me down i tend to forgive easily when someone apologizes sincerely

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
i bring several valuable skills to the admin team firstly i am highly active and committed ensuring i am always available and engaged secondly i work well in teams collaborating effectively with others to achieve common goals thirdly i am a good listener attentive to the needs and concerns of players and staff lastly i have a strong sense of fairness and judgment making impartial decisions to uphold rules and maintain a positive environment

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes absolutely i dont currently have a business but if i did i would be ready to sell it as required

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
no there are no issues or situations in real life that would prevent me from being active

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom