Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jiggle gamer
Administrators nickname
Pablo_schmidt
Date
Jul 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/35V23Ov

muna bahiya

Player
Player
Dear Lebron,
I not done anything but I get ban that time I am playing game but suddenly I get ban message. I not given my account details to anyone but if I done anything by mistake
I am apologize for my mistake and i am ready for second punishment please unban me if you will ask for pc check then i am ready i got banned for General Rule 1.1.

My rockstar social club name :- rahulpagal

muna bahiya

Player
Player
If I not have share my account with anybody why I am been ban for that same reason. If anybody is using my account then who it is. Please let me know then I report him to cyber crime please give me his IP address too. I have been playing this game almost 1month I have been trying hard to make money in game. I was on 9 lvl so you know how many hours I have put into this game please don't wipe my data. Please give my account back as soon as possible.

muna bahiya

Player
Player
agree for money wipe?​
If I not have share my account with anybody why I am been ban for that same reason. If anybody is using my account then who it is. Please let me know then I report him to cyber crime please give me his IP address too. I have been playing this game almost 1month I have been trying hard to make money in game. I was on 9 lvl so you know how many hours I have put into this game please don't wipe my data. Please give my account back as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom