Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
siam_mahmud
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Jul 10, 2024
Time
19:00 to 20:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dIc8ReH

Siam Mahmud

Player
Player
Hello Alex
I hope you're well and doing well. My name is Siam Mahmud. Today, 10/July/2024 at 19:00 to 20:00 hours . I'm banned for Gen1.6 and Gen1.8.

Gen 1.6, I never did it.
I have never purchased game dollars with real money from anyone or sold them to anyone

Gen 1.8, I never did it.
because I have only one account in EN1 server I have no twink account I have not shared any money property or any kind of business in any twink account

I believe the truth will prevail and I will be proven innocent.
Hope my ban will be lifted. It would be an honor to play on your server again. I think there was a mistake and I am sure you will fix it. Thank you and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom