Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Laxs Asos
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 10, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/s3JCd75#RENZuD9

laxs

Player
Player
Hello dear Lebron Pluxury I opened a family and transferred it to my friend to manage this family during this process my friend was permanently banned due to multi account and in this process I had the role of deputy in the family I left my own belongings in the trunk of family vehicles and helped the family players to play I was still friends with the person I transferred the family to during this process then my friend's ban was opened and he played the game for about 1 month after that I argued with this friend and left the family along with this person to trick the admin by providing proofs that I had bought my own belongings it worked on this forum (dear Tyrell johnson decided that the ban should not be permanent when he checked, but the ban was turned into permanent by dear Alex Odd ) when the family logs are checked, you can see that all of these items belong to me, I'm sorry to be permanently banned from this beautiful project, and I'm requesting that my ban be deleted from this project, where I'm having fun playing games with my friends .
Best regards.
(and when Tyrell Jjohnson looked at the incident, he even stated to the forum that this ban should be 30 days .)

I agree to my money wipe .

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Even before being banned for GR6.22 he did GR1.8 with multiple items which are multimillions worth to then play on his twink with his money and belongings. He should not be unbanned. I can give full case proof if needed.

laxs

Player
Player
I made multimillions right before I was unfairly banned due to 6.22. I did that to avoid leaving my work to the decision of admins who defend different people like you, and for this, I accept that my money will be reset. Adminism is not about hating the player. Rest assured, I will not leave myself to the decision of the admin who banned me for 14 days because I wrote Turkish words in club chat.

laxs

Player
Player
And if I knew you didn't make an unfair decision, I would open a forum on your behalf, not the project curatore. Let the authorities decide dear Jonny Odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom