Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganguly Luciano

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Onirvan Ganguly
Your age: 18
Time zone: +5:30 GMT [IST]
Average online per day: 5-6hrs
Your Discord: onirvan
Your Nickname: Ganguly Zero
Your ID: 58974

LEADER of LOS SANTOS VAGOS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I am convinced that my service at VAGOS in Los Santos on Grand RP server has been very successful with great commitment and experience. A game time of over 5-6 hours daily has allowed me to have an excellent grasp on how this game works, as well as what rules guide things inside this particular server, not forgetting the nitty-gritty details pertaining to gang life. My level of commitment towards this server identifies my strong sense of duty hence I will always be around in case anything pops up.

2.2 I possess the necessary background in leadership capacities at many levels of organization, which provides me with the required leadership skills as well as a thorough understanding of the strategy needed to run VAGOS efficiently. I have acquired skills that enable me to comprehend gang politics as well as to manage resources competently while keeping members motivated towards attaining common goals within them. VAGOS. staying dominant and well-known within Los Santos also depends on my sound judgment ability present during decision making processes characterized by speed and efficacy.

I am confident in my ability to nurture a strong sense of unity and loyalty within the VAGOS organization. My leadership style is communicative and team-oriented, emphasizing respect—all of which are important for a team that is both cohesive and motivated. I know the strengths and weaknesses of every member so that I can allocate positions according to their best abilities thereby making sure that all of us contribute to our success.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Do Not Promote Favoritism
3.2 Become the Most Active Organization by Attending all Events by Max Numbers
3.3 Do Events Every Other Day
3.4 Do Global Events as Well To Promote Organization Views & Advertise It
3.5 Obey & Make Everyone to Obey Curator's Instructions
3.6 Have Friendly Relations with everyone

RANKING SYSTEM

O.G.
Big G.
Little G.
OP Killer
Hustler