Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro_Abracadabra
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2024
Time of violation
21:45
Proofs
https://streamable.com/eo01w8

Marc Demoniaco

Player
Player
XD brother but how is that done only I welcome me no advantage Buguear I see that you are boring because I play all the informal if you need to see the pov that the admin tells me but I did not do any bug abuse or nd that you say you

Marc Demoniaco

Player
Player
You ask me for a POV from 4 days ago now and furthermore it's not a bug abuse because the truth is it doesn't give me an advantage and you tell me that I have 8 hours bro I deleted that POV after 2 days on top of recording you can't pretend that I have 8 hard drives to be able to play I record after 2 days/48 hours I delete everything because I don't have space xd

AtiFrolov

Player
Player
You ask me for a POV from 4 days ago now and furthermore it's not a bug abuse because the truth is it doesn't give me an advantage and you tell me that I have 8 hours bro I deleted that POV after 2 days on top of recording you can't pretend that I have 8 hard drives to be able to play I record after 2 days/48 hours I delete everything because I don't have space xd
You choose because someone open you pov req and u need to save your pov that because admin will ask your pov.

Marc Demoniaco

Player
Player
You choose because someone open you pov req and u need to save your pov that because admin will ask your pov.
It's illogical, what you're asking for doesn't give me any advantage, of course I'm deleting it because an admin who checks it quickly and accepts it is that it doesn't make sense, I mean, I'm not killing you for a bug, I'm not abusing any bug, the animations of a judge taking a juice are problems that the game has just because I think you know it but you do it by reporting it on face value that's why I'm not going to upload a pov that is from 5 days ago and also it's not bug abuse I mean because the game is scratched It is my fault? Has no sense

Marc Demoniaco

Player
Player
It's illogical, what you're asking for doesn't give me any advantage, of course I'm deleting it because an admin who checks it quickly and accepts it is that it doesn't make sense, I mean, I'm not killing you for a bug, I'm not abusing any bug, the animations of a judge taking a juice are problems that the game has just because I think you know it but you do it by reporting it on face value that's why I'm not going to upload a pov that is from 5 days ago and also it's not bug abuse I mean because the game is scratched It is my fault? Has no sense

AtiFrolov

Player
Player
admin ask your pov if u not send your pov you will get punishment this is the server rules admins can be busy they cant look always to if u dont have pov its your responsibility

Marc Demoniaco

Player
Player
admin ask your pov if u not send your pov you will get punishment this is the server rules admins can be busy they cant look always to if u dont have pov its your responsibility
Yes but i need one admin more check this report this is not bug abuse you only cry and u dead and u dont kill me and report by the face pls one other admin check this report this is not good for player Im not in my home and i dont have the pov because is pass 5 days.

Kapo Galaxy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Thread Reviewed
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided the following
Visual Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom