Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

kseniya

Player
Player
Information
1. Ceren
2. 24
3. GMT+03
4. weekday:5 weekend: min 8
5. lylo_
6. Kseniya Cat
7. 67525

Additional information
1. Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

I have experience in almost all state organisations, I loved working as a LEO since my first steps in, it just felt special for me for some reason, I deeply admired and respected FIB and its agents, I have worked and got high command position in all of them, while having a good amount of experience.
I aim to reduce the crime rate in the city, and I believe I can easily achieve this under FIB leadership. To reduce the crime rate, I plan to first go after gang members and raid their headquarters based on the information I gather from them. To prevent illegal weapon sales, I plan to conduct regular raids and monitor the activities of families posing as mafia to raid their homes.

In cases of gun shop robberies, 24/7 store robberies, or hostage situations, I will intervene in the situation in the least harmful way possible, in collaboration with other legal organizations.

When other legal organizations need assistance, I will respond quickly to intervene in illegal incidents.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My first advice on how to improve the Roleplay experience in FIB is to trap and capture criminals who have committed illegal acts and are wanted by the state. Additionally, destroying illegal herbs or catching those selling illegal herbs in the act.

I aim to give the most importance to the Internal Affairs department because it is crucial for me to prevent incidents that would tarnish the reputation of FIB both internally and externally.

By establishing an HR department, I plan to increase the number of high-command agents by providing more responsibilities to those who join the organization or improve themselves within it, based on the weekly reports given to me by the HR team.

With one deputy and two Chief of Staff assistants, I plan to significantly reduce the crime rate in the city by coordinating joint plans with other legal organizations. Ensuring that they take my place and manage in my absence when I am away from the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom