Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Cho
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

James Cho

Player
Player
Hey Lebron congratulations on being curator of project,
ID 34592 Bubbles was blacklisted in EN1 and then she made multiple accounts to ban evade and kept on evading ban in EN1 she has like 10-12 accounts on EN1 on which she ban evaded but still she is playing on the main account how is this possible as if a player is blacklisted and has evaded ban multiple times how is that player still playing and got the main account unban by just talking to alex in dms even tho she ban evaded so many time in EN1 also she got banned even after that for Gen Rule 1.7 and got unban if you will see the punishment history then there are multiple bans and a very bad punishment history and people get blacklisted for having multiple bans so show is she allowed and getting different treatment then any other player. I hope you will do justice on this and the same treatment should be done with every player. some of the accounts are 289399, 335854, Flame_Onsight, Sweet_Pickle and some more which i am not sure. Everyone should be treated equally and other accounts of her are still banned for Gen Rule 1.8. And as she ban evaded and having multiple accounts it should be a blacklist and not unban by just talking in dms and without any forums also with having bad punishment history and multiple bans. Please check it Lebron i hope this forum dont get deleted and reaches to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom