Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Request for unbanning form Server DE/2 banned by Johnson Baron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Meiki Torst
Administrators nickname
unban request
Date
May 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
unban request

Meiki Torst

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,

ID:

In-game name: Meiki Torst

Why were you bannd
I purchased multiple lottery tickets at a 24/7 shop and opened them

How long were you banned for?
I was bannedr 9999 days/permanently

How long is your punishment reaining?
Still 9938

Why should we unban you?

Dear Server Team,

I hereby ask for an unban. It was stupid and wrong of me to buy the lottery tickets and open them. I didn't realize that day that I would get problems if I opened and/or bought the lottery tickets. I didn't know that day that it wasn't allowed to buy the lottery tickets for $5,000 instead of $10,000. I assumed that it came intentionally with the new update because the 24/7 setting was low. My intention when opening the lottery tickets wasn't the money. I really wanted to have the cars. Unfortunately, I only saw the news that you shouldn't open the lottery tickets anymore and buy them afterwards. Otherwise I rarely noticed anything bad. Through my tuning meetings I also bring a lot of fun and joy into the game. Admins and players can also confirm this.

I kindly request a review of my case and hope for a second chance to contribute to the community and continue playing on the server.

Thank you for your attention and your time.

Sincerely,
Meiki Torst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom