Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bubbles Xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jvIW80V

BubblesXoxo

BubblesXoxo
Player
I went to sleep last night afk and I had around 4.4 million in my pocket. I woke up this morning and I was at the hospital and I had 10m dollars in my pocket. While I was sleeping someone came to me and gave me to much money to specifically target me. This has happened before, I had a stalker in en1 he has been blacklisted but he still has friends in city and I am continually being targeted. I did not ask for the money and I was set up and I am asking for it to be removed and I would like to know the person who gave me the money and they should be punished for going around targeting and setting up people. As soon as I woke up and saw that this happened I reported it immediately and was told to make a forum. I do not want the money, did not ask for the money, dont know who gave it to me, and was asleep when it happened. It would be really awesome if a player had to accept any money given to them, thank you so much for your time. I included a SS of the money I had when I went to sleep and then when I woke up I added a SS of how much I had when I woke up. Please fix this thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom