Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eliass Wess
Administrators nickname
Freija Jinn
Date
Jun 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
xxx

Eliass Wess

2025 :D
Player
Hi Dear admin team so a couple of days ago i applied for Families Leadership everything was good the couple of days i leaded the gang, then couple of days later i got sad information that my grandma passed away and i had to go out of town to be with my related and i knew i had to be on 2 hours a day but the problem was i didnt have a laptop i only have a gaming pc i dont own a laptop so i dmed my Curator "Freija" about this situation and i said how it was and what happened he told me that i am leader blacklisted. and i know that i can lead a gang with full 30 days or even 60 days without the gang to disband and thats why im asking u dear admin team if i can get a extra chance i really didnt have a chance to Continue with the gang those days i would never disband a gang without a good reason and i would never do it again. Please dear admin team Consider and have a nice day. thanks for reading this.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
You have Lied About your reason of Disband and now you still lying in the appeal, proofs will be provided to higher-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom