Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ban for bug abuse l floki (only for Bobby or lebron , mazhor )

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jihad nomercyy
Administrators nickname
Floki vilgerson
Date
Jun 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/CM0ATRD

Ammar kajid

Player
Player
Dear mazhor Bobby and lebron I got banned for bug abuse perma ban because I had put an engine in a car and sold it on that day I was 1 week new in the game and got a warning I wanted to get rid of so I thought of buying prime platinum so I made a ad a person said to me that he wanted car parts for it I had a engine so I said ok he came I saw that it was untradeable so I told him that he said there is a way to transfer it he said buy a car cheap and put it in the car and sell the car to me I said ok but I told is this illegal he said yes I told him let me ask a admin in a ticket I told the admin can I put a engine untradeable nobody replied as I remember you can check so like 3 min passed and no response so I said ok let’s do it because I wanted to join a organization my friend was a leader and every time I was with him in discord he said like we are doing store robbery and stuff come join but I had a warning please Bobby or mazhor or lebron please I just want to play with my friends Shabah my friend got bloods and I just want to be in it please if it was just one day I would be glad please one more chance I did not now or else I would not do it please I miss my friends and family I agree with everything I can do car wipe money wipe please account wipe so I be newbe everything just to play again I was new I swear I will read the rules 100 times and learn them

Ammar kajid

Player
Player
I don’t make problem in the server like I just rp without problem please I have friends here and family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom