Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohammed Titan
Administrators nickname
XXX
Date
Jul 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/mtcVT99

MohamedTitan

Player
Player
Hello Dear Lebron,
I hope you are having a Nice Day.
I got Blacklisted From EN1 For Sexual Harassement, It's Really Unfair and I got ALL Proofs and Tried To Appeal it but it got Rejected for No Reason.
anyways I don't want to get unbanned from EN1, I just Got Ban From Main Grand RP Discord server Reason: Blacklisted. I really should get Discord unbanned Because I didn't do any thing Wrong or spam or doing anything that affects on other GRP Projects Like EN3
I just Want a Chance To be Leader in EN3 and That's Blocking My Road, I can't do another discord account so it not count as Ban Evading.
I Just Need Other Chance in Other Server, Please Help Me With That and I'll be Very Very Grateful and Thankful.

My Discord Username : MohamedTitan
My User ID in Discord : 591944309553758208

Thanks For Your Time,
Have a Great Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom