Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bubbles Xoxo
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jul 10, 2024
Time
01:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/kaD5FfI

BubblesXoxo

BubblesXoxo
Player
Over 7 months ago I was unblacklisted because misunderstandings were cleared up and I was unblacklisted, since then there have been two times where I was set up by someone stalking me in city, and that also was cleared up. I appealed my last ban with a money wipe because I got the rules wrong with a item transfer and I appealed it with a money wipe. I have not broken any rules since being unblacklisted except for what I appealed, I wasnt given any special treatment, every situation was cleared up. So now im being reblacklisted for no reason? I havent done anything to be blacklisted since getting unblacklisted in november. I feel like im being targeted and its being said I receive special treatment but I do NOT receive any special treatment, every issue that has happened has been cleared up and everything has reason. The whole entire situation was explained to all higher ups and I was unblacklisted, so how can I just be reblacklisted for no reason? I spend irl money on this city and I havent done anything to be reblacklisted. When I got unblacklisted it was approved by all higher ups so how can it just be reversed? I can answer any questions you have, thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom