Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
DAEKWOOD OUTLAW
Administrators nickname
Napal
Date
Dec 2, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-uKszl1YU_s?si=7nvJONK8SAXamKPk

MOAAAZ

Player
Player
Hello Dear bobby , Adham , flooki and mazhoor I made multible Fourms about my ban, and to be honest i dont know what mistake i did , the time that i got Ban for anti cheat, was in purge And it was sleeping time so i closed the game and i forgot to save any bodycam as i thought that i didnt need, ( ban got suddnly ) and to be honest too i had a full storge so even if i tryed to get a bodycam i wouldnt for low storge As my storge is full of more than 100giga of videos for my povs and bodycams, So please dear admin, i want to ask you to review my ban, i accept any wipe , As i want to play back with my family and friends inside your city My ban was not for cheating cause i think i got it for Very High ping as my internet was in maintance in that time so i was using my phone data ( wirless) and it was too bad but i couldnt refuse my self to have fun with the friends in purge as it was 1 in month event , Am ready for any PC check if needed to, Am ready for a wipe , Just want to come back and play with my friends , My ban is not for toxic or targetting , It was for high ping and bad internet Please i just want to join and play again as i like Grand Rp community and the friends that i made in grand RP community I love you soo much guys, maybe i will get sad if i got rejected again
But still love you dear admins , and i know this is the Last fourm i can make and this is the last chance for me So please give me only 1 chance and forgive me for not getting any bodycam
❤️
All my lovely regards From the poor citizen at your city

MOAAAZ

Player
Player
Hello Dear bobby , Adham , flooki and mazhoor I made multible Fourms about my ban, and to be honest i dont know what mistake i did , the time that i got Ban for anti cheat, was in purge And it was sleeping time so i closed the game and i forgot to save any bodycam as i thought that i didnt need, ( ban got suddnly ) and to be honest too i had a full storge so even if i tryed to get a bodycam i wouldnt for low storge As my storge is full of more than 100giga of videos for my povs and bodycams, So please dear admin, i want to ask you to review my ban, i accept any wipe , As i want to play back with my family and friends inside your city My ban was not for cheating cause i think i got it for Very High ping as my internet was in maintance in that time so i was using my phone data ( wirless) and it was too bad but i couldnt refuse my self to have fun with the friends in purge as it was 1 in month event , Am ready for any PC check if needed to, Am ready for a wipe , Just want to come back and play with my friends , My ban is not for toxic or targetting , It was for high ping and bad internet Please i just want to join and play again as i like Grand Rp community and the friends that i made in grand RP community I love you soo much guys, maybe i will get sad if i got rejected again
But still love you dear admins , and i know this is the Last fourm i can make and this is the last chance for me So please give me only 1 chance and forgive me for not getting any bodycam
❤️
All my lovely regards From the poor citizen at your cityi
I am writing to express my sincere apologies for the mistake i made recently xd

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Answer was more than clear, forum banned for flooding and ban evading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom