Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Thunderstorm
Administrators nickname
Spike Hill
Date
Jul 7, 2024
Time
8:00 GMT+06
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/Ar6l3Ug.jpeg

shimanta420

The Magnus Instinct
Player
Dear FIB Discord Administration,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Shimanta Chakraborty, and I am writing to respectfully request a review and reconsideration of my recent ban from the FIB Discord server. My Discord ID is wow.monkey

I understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and orderly environment within the server, and I sincerely apologize for any actions or behavior on my part that may have led to the ban. I fully acknowledge my mistake and have taken this time to reflect on my actions and their impact on the community.

As an active member of the Grand RP community, I have always strived to contribute positively and uphold the values of cooperation and professionalism. I regret that my recent behavior did not align with these values. Moving forward, I am committed to ensuring that my conduct adheres to the standards expected of all members.

I kindly request that you consider lifting the ban and allowing me another opportunity to participate in the FIB Discord server. I am eager to rejoin the community, continue contributing positively, and demonstrate my commitment to upholding the rules and values of the server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I deeply appreciate your consideration and hope for a favorable response.

Best regards,

Shimanta Chakraborty

Launce corporal LSPD

---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom