Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
KrnkReddy Royal
Administrators nickname
Adham_ Pluxury
Date
Jul 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/grand-rp-4d27Px4

KrnkReddy Royal

Player
Player
Heyy admin I'm really sorry for that actually I just got Ban in my main account and My Brother had started play on twink id and I think he has playing past 1 week. I started Playing past 1 and 1 and half month.I got ban in parmenently I really don't know about this rule I just do by mistake please unban my main account.I played daily 8-10 hours and upgraded my account to the best level and Brought my all the skills to the Level-3.I will Never repeat this again I will inform Him Soon..
Hope I will be with a Good New from Admin.
Have a Nice Day😊

KrnkReddy Royal

Player
Player
Heyy admin I'm really sorry for that actually I just got Ban in my main account and My Brother had started play on twink id and I think he has playing past 1 week. I started Playing past 1 and 1 and half month.I got ban in parmenently I really don't know about this rule I just do by mistake please unban my main account.I played daily 8-10 hours and upgraded my account to the best level and Brought my all the skills to the Level-3.I will Never repeat this again I will inform Him Soon..
Hope I will be with a Good New from Admin.
Have a Nice Day😊
And i have completing all BattlePass Mission Actively by playing on the Server

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom