Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Avi Naidu
Administrators nickname
alex odd
Date
Mar 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/WDRzZQt

kabuto

Player
Player
i was banned for general rule 1.6 and 1.7 . i was banned unfairly. here is the story i met a guy through discord i posted an ad for selling enus phantom then he contacted me and he said he will give me full max bugatti and 2 bodhis with guns and ammos for the enus phantom and he pays me extra 4.5 mil cash his id is 174621 . then we exchanged phantom with bugatti and then he sold me the one bodhi with more guns for 3 mil and another bodhi with lees guns for 100k . i did broken the rule gen 1.7 i am sorry for that and i am ready for money wipe but i never broke rule 1.6 but i got banned and then when i ask them they said i took clothes from the bodhi which i bought from the id 174621 it is not true . i am so sorry for buying bodhi for 3 mil i bought because i cant buy Singley all guns as you can see the photo of the guns everything in the proofs the chatting with person and trunks of bodhis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom