Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aaqil Opps
Suspect ID
386561 397939 400851
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2024
Time of violation
15:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tzpPZRuvPPM

muhammad aaqil

Player
Player
both the cras were doing heavy cr on me for no reason , uploading 2 pov in both they followed me and rammed me

Yousuf Badmash

Player
Player
Hello brother, I'm ID: 397939. I also got both of your POVs aswell. You cut the pov and uploaded the after part. You started ramming insanely first (thr blue bmw). I was in that car, that's why I called my backup and took revenge. Don't worry bud, I got you. Uploading my POVs aswell, so that the admin sees why we did that to you.

Yousuf Badmash

Player
Player
Hello brother, I'm ID: 397939. I also got both of your POVs aswell. You cut the pov and uploaded the after part. You started ramming insanely first (thr blue bmw). I was in that car, that's why I called my backup and took revenge. Don't worry bud, I got you. Uploading my POVs aswell, so that the admin sees why we did that to you.
Just checked on my POVs. I forgot to save them. I would advice the reviewer/admin to ask for his POV where he started ramming me first. He added the part where I rammed him. He can't just add 1 minute of proving me guilty over something that was right.

Lawa Broddy

никому не доверяй
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 386561 and 397939 will receive a punishment for Mass CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom