Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivan_federal
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jul 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/752434/

Ivan_Federal

Player
Player
Dear bobby, My complaint was rejected by you, and you said that sabotaging an organization is enough! But I was not involved in the situation, as I left Grand RP before that incident (3 months before that incident). At that time, Raymond Bishop was the senior state curator, and the guy whose name was Rocky Pluxury didn't get FIB, so they planned to disband FIB, and many guys were involved in this. But neither me nor Mickey Uchiha were involved, and we both got punishment for that. I and Mickey were not playing Grand RP; that's why I didn't report on that time. But now I don't have any kind of problem, irl. I really want to be a leader. I agree that I was in that group. But that group was made by Mickey to talk about bonuses. At that time, Mickey's government term was going on, and I was the main guy who distributed the bonuses. Mickey wasn't able to come as he had some IRL issues. It's my humble request that you give me a chance!!

thanks

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

answer is clear, proper decision was taken back then and now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom