Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
zack pluxury
Administrators nickname
alex odd by harvey
Date
May 8, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/zdgN3b6

Mr Chirou

Player
Player
Hello dear admins james lebron and alex
i hope ur doing all good

i got banned for GR 6.3 by harvey and alex odd . yes i did it once when i was new in the server and didnt know the rules and got unban by mazhor . second i know the rules but i stole some armor and ammo from NG at that moment i didnt think about what i will get after doing this its been more than 1 year and All this time, I was thinking about my wrong behavior, and I am truly sorry
i know i did wrong and im really sorry for breaking same rule again all what im asking for is last chance and i will prove to u that i will never ever think not even trying to break server rules
i accept money wipe and cars trunk wipe from all weapons and armor ext....
Pls give me last chance I will not disappoint you this time
and i accept and respect Your decision

TY and I wish you a nice day dear admins <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom