Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessica1

Player
Player
Hello, i was just chilling on grandrp and suddenly, the street was transparent when I went on the street there, I fell through it and I just keep falling/flying. Then i asked for ADMIN to TP me somewhere else because i couldnt do anything to this. Then i was just playing normally again, and then i went back to there (montains) and it happend again, i re asked for an ADMIN to help me, and suddenly i get kickd from the server with anti cheat code. Then i relaunch the game and i see im banned for (anti cheat#934)

While i didnt cheat or do anything i agree to do a pc check if thats needed. I wasnt doing anything bad tho i was just running and suddenly i fell through the floor/street and keep flying/falling through the floor/street, would it be possible to help me with this?

Sorry for the spam tho i just want to enjoy playing again, as i didnt do anything wrong as i know.

Thank you for reading/respond!
Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom