Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Bolo
Administrators nickname
Dom Salvatore
Date
Jul 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jIhoWJjzUXs

Michael Henry

Player
Player
Hi I was initially given a 30 day Ban for no POV for Fam War after explaining that i did have it and it was uploaded straight after Fam war, it was then reduced to a10 day Ban. I appreciate that you have been able to knock off 20 days. But i still feel the punishment is unjust as the 10 day is given for previous history dating back over two years which i have already served punishment for. My question is what have i done to still be punished. I have not even had a warning in over two years. I have had a clean slate and feel that the 10 day Ban should be removed. I am open to talk about this further as i still feel the 10 day punishment is a bit harsh as i still have not committed an offence. I am going to be losing Property even though I have done the right thing in making sure my POV was uploaded in FAM War for the higher up to deal with or to send of to someone. My duty was done. Steam Community :: Screenshot

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Reply was already given before for the same​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom